For all of you out there that think you have the greatest Mom ever... I beg to differ.
Happy Birthday Mom... I love you!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You have never met MY MOM!!!!! Her name is Helen she..... lol! Happy Birthday! Hope you all have a Goode day!! Sorry Weezy its still early for me! :o) ME
I have so met your Mom... she's my 2nd Mom... and you're right... she is a great woman... but mine birthed me and put up with me for the last 42 years... and you've met me, right?... lol I think that puts her a little ahead... lol
I am a wife to a wonderful man and step-mother to his two sweet children. I have two loving parents who have been married for 44 years. I am a small part of a wonderful family. Above all of this, I am an Apostolic Pentecostal and God is the absolute center of my world. Without Him, I could do nothing... but with Him, all things are possible!
2 comments:
You have never met MY MOM!!!!! Her name is Helen she..... lol! Happy Birthday! Hope you all have a Goode day!! Sorry Weezy its still early for me! :o)
ME
I have so met your Mom... she's my 2nd Mom... and you're right... she is a great woman... but mine birthed me and put up with me for the last 42 years... and you've met me, right?... lol I think that puts her a little ahead... lol
Post a Comment